SPOILER ALERT!

Book Review :Nimona Noelle stevenson

Nimona -  Noelle Stevenson

Jan 19-21

Nemeses! Dragons! Science! Symbolism! All these and more await in this brilliantly subversive, sharply irreverent epic from Noelle Stevenson. Featuring an exclusive epilogue not seen in the web comic, along with bonus conceptual sketches and revised pages throughout, this gorgeous full-color graphic novel is perfect for the legions of fans of the web comic and is sure to win Noelle many new ones.

Nimona is an impulsive young shapeshifter with a knack for villainy. Lord Ballister Blackheart is a villain with a vendetta. As sidekick and supervillain, Nimona and Lord Blackheart are about to wreak some serious havoc. Their mission: prove to the kingdom that Sir Ambrosius Goldenloin and his buddies at the Institution of Law Enforcement and Heroics aren't the heroes everyone thinks they are.

But as small acts of mischief escalate into a vicious battle, Lord Blackheart realizes that Nimona's powers are as murky and mysterious as her past. And her unpredictable wild side might be more dangerous than he is willing to admit.

Review : I had heard this graphic novel was good but it was really good I loved it. I read it with the audiobook which made the experience way better .This is about Nimona who is a shapeshifter who is working with a super vilian this graphic novel was crazy cause there may be more to her powers that blackheart doesnt know and the prince is an interesting character I really enjoyed this book I recommend it