1. Are  you named  after   anyone   ?  kind of    I'm Christina  my  grandmother's name is  Christine

2.  When  was the last time you  cried  ?  probably  after  reading     the  last  time  we  say  goodbye  .

3.  Do you have  kids  ?    NO NO NO  i don't  hate  kids i just don't want them right now i'm way to young .

4.If you were another person would you be a friend of yourself?     yes  I would    we get  along great  LOL

5.   Do you use sarcasm a lot?   Yes  I do

6    Will you ever bungee jump?  I'm  afraid  of heights  so  no   never

7 . What's your favorite cereal?    the  reeses  cereal  it's so  good

8.  What's the first thing you notice about people? Eyes

9.      What's your eye color?  Hazel

10.  Scary movies or happy endings?   Happy  endings  all the way

11.  Favorite smells?   Lavender  cinnamon   the smell of fire   vanilla    and new books.

12. Summer or winter?   Summer   I live in  the east  coast  and   we get allot  of snow  in the winter     I  would live  with the  summer heat all  year round  if  I could .

13.   Computer or television?    computer    I don't  watch  tv  all that much  I have netflix and hulu  that's all   I really need  .

14.   What's the furthest you've ever been from home?   Florida    Disney  it was years  ago.

15. Do you have any special talents?  I'm  good  at  reading  people     :)

16.    Where were you born?   Connecticut   small town

17.   What are your hobbies?  Reading  ,   Going  on pinterest  ,   Writing   ,  Listening to music  ,    Watching movies

18.   Do you have  pets ?   yes   two dogs  and  a  cat     I love them

19.   Favorite movie ?  can't pick one      pitch perfect    beauty  and the  beast  tangled  frozen    and many more .

20 .Do you have any siblings?   yes  a  younger brother

21.  What do you want to be when you grow up?  I  want to be  a writer I will  do   fiction and  poetry  .

Thanks for getting to know  me

- Christina