The Unfinished Life of Addison Stone - Adele Griffin

Summary - From the moment she stepped foot in NYC, Addison Stone’s subversive street art made her someone to watch, and her violent drowning left her fans and critics craving to know more. I conducted interviews with those who knew her best—including close friends, family, teachers, mentors, art dealers, boyfriends, and critics—and retraced the tumultuous path of Addison's life. I hope I can shed new light on what really happened the night of July 28.

—Adele Griffin

review - addison stone a artist has died . I loved this story Addison had her problems and her family issues but she was a great artist this story is told in kind of a biography style told in some pictures . Addison. gets to new York after. awhile all we know about Addison is she died but she wasn't murded she fell off the roof puting up her painting but before she had some problems she kept telling people that this ghost ida was haunting her Lucy Addy best friend finds a picture that Addison painted in the same position. Zach and Lincoln are in question for her murder I loved Lincoln I hated zach he was just a rich kid looking for attention . Lincoln and Addison were really good together I loved this book I read it really fast I do recommend you read this but it really isn't a mystery.